Parents of children with ADHD can feel desperate for resources or treatments to help their children who struggle with inattention, distractibility and impulsiveness affecting school and home. Researchers at Lehigh University have discovered that brief online or in-person behavioral therapy for parents is equally effective in improving children’s behavior and parental knowledge — a potential game changer for parents strapped for time and access. They report these findings in a new paper published in The Journal…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020
- What to know about alcohol and depression January 13, 2020