Growing up is a challenging task full of great achievements and missteps. Sometimes it is not clear what the best course of action might be, but people around us — parents and teachers — help by giving us feedback about our behaviour. Generally, we repeat the actions that get rewarded, and try not to engage in the ones that get reproved. However, it is hard to always make the best choice. Children with Attention Deficit…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020
- What to know about alcohol and depression January 13, 2020