Concussion symptoms for children under 13 years old typically last three times longer than they do for older teens and adults, but keeping them out of the classroom during recovery is not necessarily the preferred treatment, according to a comprehensive research review in The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. Parents should be aware that significant changes in the treatment of concussion — including a major shift to promoting active recovery — have emerged in recent…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020
- What to know about alcohol and depression January 13, 2020