Ahead of a campaign trip to New Hampshire, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg released a plan to expand mental health care services and fight addiction, with the goal of preventing 1 million deaths over the next nine years. The plan would strengthen enforcement of “parity” requirements between mental health care and other services and substantially reduce the number of people incarcerated due to mental illness and addiction. The policy aims to prevent 1 million “deaths of…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Poor mental health ‘both cause and effect’ of school exclusion January 24, 2020
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020