When asked how lack of sleep affects emotions, common responses are usually grumpy, foggy and short-tempered. While many jokes are made about how sleep deprivation turns the nicest of people into a Jekyll and Hyde, not getting enough shut-eye can lead to far more serious consequences than irritability, difficulty concentrating and impatience. Candice Alfano, a clinical psychologist and associate psychology professor at the University of Houston, says children who experience inadequate or disrupted sleep are…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020
- What to know about alcohol and depression January 13, 2020