Research has shown the significance of social relationships in influencing adult human behavior and health; however, little is known about how children’s perception of their social networks correlates with stress and how it may influence development. Now, a University of Missouri research team has determined that children and adolescents physically react to their social networks and the stress those networks may cause. Scientists believe that the quality and size of the social relationships nurtured in…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- It May Not Be Your Fault that You Can’t Lose Weight. Here’s Why. January 22, 2020
- Alcohol Consumption Worsens Global Burden of Disease January 20, 2020
- Largest Ever Genome-Wide Association Study Finds Genetic Risk Factors for Anxiety January 17, 2020
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may trigger long-term post-traumatic stress January 15, 2020
- What to know about alcohol and depression January 13, 2020