Researchers from Germany and Switzerland have recently investigated the possible associations between conditions relating to mental health, such as depression and anxiety, and the presence of different types of allergy. Their findings, they say, should prompt scientists to pay more attention to these links. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “allergies are the sixth leading cause of chronic illness in the [United States],” leading to healthcare costs in excess of…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Wearable sensor may help to assess stress in healthcare workers June 5, 2020
- Expression of certain genes may affect vulnerability to post-traumatic stress disorder June 3, 2020
- Extra choline may help pregnant women decrease negative effects of COVID-19 on their newborns June 2, 2020
- Young People Are Lonelier and More Suspicious of Others June 1, 2020
- Cyber-Politics on Social Media May 29, 2020