The patient self-reporting version of the Healthy Aging Brain Care Monitor — a primary-care tool to measure cognitive, functional and psychological symptoms — is user-friendly, reliable and valid, including being sensitive to symptom change, according to a new Regenstrief Institute and Indiana University Center for Aging Research study. Similar to the way the blood pressure cuff measures blood pressure levels during (systolic) and between (diastolic) heart beats, the Healthy Aging Brain Center Monitor measures 27…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Wearable sensor may help to assess stress in healthcare workers June 5, 2020
- Expression of certain genes may affect vulnerability to post-traumatic stress disorder June 3, 2020
- Extra choline may help pregnant women decrease negative effects of COVID-19 on their newborns June 2, 2020
- Young People Are Lonelier and More Suspicious of Others June 1, 2020
- Cyber-Politics on Social Media May 29, 2020