Why does e-cigarette maker Juul advertise its product on TV when cigarette ads are banned? The short answer: Because it can. For nearly 50 years, cigarette advertising has been banned from TV and radio. But electronic cigarettes — those battery-operated devices that often resemble oversized USB flash drives with flavored nicotine “pods” that clip in on the end — aren’t addressed in the law. Since launching its product in 2015, Juul Labs, based in San Francisco,…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- 4 Factors That May Lower PTSD Risk and Bolster Resilience February 24, 2020
- Bumble Bees Can Recognize Objects Across Senses February 21, 2020
- Stress in small children separated from their parents may alter genes February 20, 2020
- 12 Signs that You’re Dealing with a Master Manipulator February 19, 2020
- The Verdict Is In: Courtrooms Seldom Overrule Bad Science February 18, 2020