I have always found it tremendously frustrating that our rational minds can’t convince us that most of our fears and anxieties are nothing to be afraid of. Many of my clients express the same frustration. As philosopher Michel de Montaigne said, “My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.” Sadly, this is true for many of us, and no amount of positive thinking, affirmation or even cognitive transformation will touch…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- 47 Louisiana long-term care sites seen as virus ‘clusters’ April 3, 2020
- Buyers Beware: Scammers on the Move During COVID-19 Pandemic April 1, 2020
- Fast-Fail Trial Shows New Approach to Identifying Brain Targets for Clinical Treatments March 31, 2020
- How Racial Minorities View Interracial Couples March 30, 2020
- Loss of Smell or Taste Could Be a Symptom of COVID-19 March 27, 2020