Forgiveness is a complex process, one often fraught with difficulty and angst. Now, researchers in the University of Missouri College of Human Environmental Sciences studied how different facets of forgiveness affected aging adults’ feelings of depression. The researchers found older women who forgave others were less likely to report depressive symptoms regardless of whether they felt unforgiven by others. Older men, however, reported the highest levels of depression when they both forgave others and felt…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Repeated head impacts associated with later-life depression symptoms, worse cognitive function June 29, 2020
- New Study Sees Unprecedented Trauma from the Pandemic June 25, 2020
- Does Bedtime Media Use Harm Children’s Sleep? Only if They Struggle to Self-Regulate Behavior June 24, 2020
- Pioneers, Mentors, and Diversity in Animal Behavior Science June 23, 2020
- Who Uses Drugs and Why? June 22, 2020