Though they often dread social events, many introverts find they’re not as bad as feared and some have learned to fake an outgoing personality to get through the experience. In the business world, socializing is a key to success, said Erik Helzer, who led a team that examined the psychological implications for both introverts and extroverts. Helzer is an assistant professor of management and organization at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in Baltimore. “We’re…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Wearable sensor may help to assess stress in healthcare workers June 5, 2020
- Expression of certain genes may affect vulnerability to post-traumatic stress disorder June 3, 2020
- Extra choline may help pregnant women decrease negative effects of COVID-19 on their newborns June 2, 2020
- Young People Are Lonelier and More Suspicious of Others June 1, 2020
- Cyber-Politics on Social Media May 29, 2020