Children with mental health needs require urgent support from primary school onwards to avoid exclusion, which can be both cause and effect of poor mental health, new research concludes. The research, led by the University of Exeter, and published in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, concluded that a swift response is needed, finding that young people with mental health difficulties were more likely to be excluded and also suffer ill-effects from exclusion. The research, which was…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- 47 Louisiana long-term care sites seen as virus ‘clusters’ April 3, 2020
- Buyers Beware: Scammers on the Move During COVID-19 Pandemic April 1, 2020
- Fast-Fail Trial Shows New Approach to Identifying Brain Targets for Clinical Treatments March 31, 2020
- How Racial Minorities View Interracial Couples March 30, 2020
- Loss of Smell or Taste Could Be a Symptom of COVID-19 March 27, 2020