If you’re like most people, you took the optimism and opportunities that come with a new year and thought about improving your eating and exercise habits with the aim of weight loss and improved health. Perhaps, you even made a firm commitment to “get in shape” or “lose X amount of weight” in 2020. But now, as January slips away, you may find yourself grappling with the familiar realization that this new year’s resolution feels less than resolute. It’s…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- 47 Louisiana long-term care sites seen as virus ‘clusters’ April 3, 2020
- Buyers Beware: Scammers on the Move During COVID-19 Pandemic April 1, 2020
- Fast-Fail Trial Shows New Approach to Identifying Brain Targets for Clinical Treatments March 31, 2020
- How Racial Minorities View Interracial Couples March 30, 2020
- Loss of Smell or Taste Could Be a Symptom of COVID-19 March 27, 2020