As a component of people’s identity, body image forms a central focus. Body image is defined as your internal representation of your physical self, and includes such features as self-perception of your height, age, weight, attractiveness, and functionality or your body’s ability to perform actions of importance to you. Along with these cognitive components are the emotions attached to these internal representations. Do you feel too heavy, old, unattractive, and weak or are you happy with most aspects of…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- 47 Louisiana long-term care sites seen as virus ‘clusters’ April 3, 2020
- Buyers Beware: Scammers on the Move During COVID-19 Pandemic April 1, 2020
- Fast-Fail Trial Shows New Approach to Identifying Brain Targets for Clinical Treatments March 31, 2020
- How Racial Minorities View Interracial Couples March 30, 2020
- Loss of Smell or Taste Could Be a Symptom of COVID-19 March 27, 2020