Researchers continue to build on findings from NIMH’s Recovery After an Initial Schizophrenia Episode (RAISE) program, which investigated the effectiveness of early intervention services for people experiencing first episode psychosis. Two recent studies add to the evidence that team-based early intervention services are feasible in real-world health care settings and result in improved outcomes for patients. Christoph Correll, M.D., of the Center for Psychiatric Neuroscience at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research in Manhasset, NY, led a team…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Repeated head impacts associated with later-life depression symptoms, worse cognitive function June 29, 2020
- New Study Sees Unprecedented Trauma from the Pandemic June 25, 2020
- Does Bedtime Media Use Harm Children’s Sleep? Only if They Struggle to Self-Regulate Behavior June 24, 2020
- Pioneers, Mentors, and Diversity in Animal Behavior Science June 23, 2020
- Who Uses Drugs and Why? June 22, 2020