We tend to think of being asleep or awake as an either-or prospect: If you’re not asleep, then you must be awake. But sleep disorder specialist and neurologist Guy Leschziner says it’s not that simple. “If one looks at the brain during sleep, we now know that actually sleep is not a static state,” Leschziner says. “There are a number of different brain states that occur while we sleep.” As head of the sleep disorders center at Guy’s…Read More
UNLIMITED Cheap CEUs for One Low Price!
- Repeated head impacts associated with later-life depression symptoms, worse cognitive function June 29, 2020
- New Study Sees Unprecedented Trauma from the Pandemic June 25, 2020
- Does Bedtime Media Use Harm Children’s Sleep? Only if They Struggle to Self-Regulate Behavior June 24, 2020
- Pioneers, Mentors, and Diversity in Animal Behavior Science June 23, 2020
- Who Uses Drugs and Why? June 22, 2020